"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view."// Edward Abbey
- Erin Loechner from Design for Mankind posted this amazing video to her design blog for tiny humans, Design for Minikind and it totally made my day. Children are the best at telling it like it is. I truly feel like we grown-ups can learn a thing or two from these small, wise souls.
- Love art and food? Me too. I came across this beautiful post on the Anthology Magazine blog and now I'm hungry and kind of want to hit up the show.
- If I'm ever feeling a bit lacking in the wanderlust department, Designtripper always comes through like a champ. This post on winter cabins has me wishing for a warm fire and a bit more chilly weather.
Wrap it Up:
- Way back when, I mentioned wanting to write more about where I live. The Sacramento region is a wonderful place to live and I love sharing my favorite spots and activities with people. So, I put together a few of my favorite places to take a stroll in Sacramento. It's looking like we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us, so let's all go outside shall we?
- I'm having a wonderful time dishing on my favorite independent publications in the 'Cover to Cover' series. I was lucky enough to get my hands on Volume 4 of Off Switch Magazine and interview Founder and Editor-in-Chief Katie Michels this week. If you missed it, you can check it out here.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!