What a week! I hope you've all had a good one. Let's hop right to the fun, distracting internet things, shall we?
- This DIY from Erin over at Bows & Sparrows is just perfect for the upcoming set-your-table-and-indulge-in-all-the-things season.
- I can't stop laughing at this photo series that combines pets and their owners. So funny.
- Remember way back when I blogged about not capturing one of my favorite local events in an attempt to simply be present instead? Well, the event producers just posted photos from their event last weekend and I'm telling you: if you're in the Sacramento area you must go check it out.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- I had the distinct pleasure of introducing you to one of my favorite creative souls in Sacramento on Monday. (Spoiler alert: Adrienne Cheng is AH-mazing.)
- On Tuesday, I jumped on the goal-making bandwagon thanks to some inspiration from the gals over at A Beautiful Mess.
- If you haven't checked out Clementine Daily yet, I highly recommend it. I shared my first article for the site in yesterday's post and I'm looking forward to contributing even more in the coming months!
Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.