Hello, ladies and gents! I'm keeping it short and sweet today, but I hope you'll enjoy a little online distraction before you head off into the weekend.
- Flickr did fall foliage up right this week. My goodness.
- Loved this perspective of the whole Martha-Stewart-Who-Are-These-Bloggers fiasco.
- So excited to follow along as Anna from The Yellow Table shares the journey of creating her first cookbook.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- Sharing my journey of self-employment and creative fulfillment with you all has been tough, but rewarding. I shared a little more on Monday.
- I enjoy having rituals and habits (the good kind) that I can look forward to throughout the day. One of them is a nice hot cup of black tea in the afternoon. What are some of yours?
Have a great weekend, friends.