What a week! I hope you've all had a good one. Any fun plans this weekend? Sadly, I've got the word "accounting" scribbled across the next few days on my calendar. Alas, balancing the books is just part of doing business. Life can't be all about photo taking and sentence crafting, right?
Before we sign off for the weekend, I've got a few fantastic things from around the web that I'd like to share!
- Love, love, love this video of a trip to New Orleans by Sugar and Charm.
- This incredibly thoughtful post on creativity hit home BIG time.
- I don't know about you, but I can always use a few tips and trick to stay organized. I'm digging these from Alexandra Franzen
Weekly Wrap Up:
- I was so happy to introduce Sami Abdou in Monday's edition of my Creating Your Own Path series.
- I couldn't help but examine my love of water after a trip to the coast last weekend.
My Work Elsewhere:
- "Why We Go" - The Equals Record, Issue 3: Exploration
- "5 Must See Film Projects for Adventure Enthusiasts" - Outdoor Women's Alliance
Have a great weekend, everyone!