- Did you know the song "Whoomp! (There it is)" still brings in $500,000 a year? Yep. Anyone interested in busting out some one hit wonder action with me?
- I finished Love With a Chance of Drowning by Torre DeRoche a few weeks ago and could not put it down. It's a fantastic beach read, if you're in the market.
- Have you heard of Moorea Seal? She's super creative and just launched an incredible online shop.
Wrap it Up:
- I made things official on Monday and announced new sponsorship opportunities available here on People + Places + Things. It's already opening the door to new partnerships, which always exciting!
- I wrote about our one sunny day in Glacier National Park on Wednesday. If you're interested in waterfalls, the Sun Point Nature Trail is the trail for you!
I hope you all have a great weekend!