I'm wrapping up my week by heading up north to prepare for a big family wedding. I'm looking forward to watching two wonderful people celebrate their love for one another and I'm super excited to get the party started. I hope you've all had a wonderful week and are getting ready to relax and enjoy a few days of freedom.
- These photos from Wayfarers All have me wanderlusting like crazy. Denmark has now moved even higher up the travel list.
- I loved reading the story behind Krochet Kids on Design Crush this week.
- I needed to read this reminder from Louise with Laid Off Mom. Cheers to surrounding ourselves with happy, healthy people!
Weekly Wrap Up:
- It's officially birthday month around here and I'm offering a whopping 30% off all sponsorship spots this month! I currently have a few spots left, so hop on over to Tuesday's blog post to get the details and the promo code!
- I've been getting such incredible responses to my "5 Things You Didn't Know About Me" post on Wednesday. Seriously. You all rock.
- Have you heard? I'm jumping into outdoor adventure with the Outdoor Women's Alliance! I'm delighted to become a regular contributor. Stay tuned for future articles!
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!