I hope you've all had a wonderful week! I certainly have (well, this whole month has pretty much rocked) and I'm excited to roll right on into the weekend. However, I've got a few things to share with you before I do so!
- I'm loving Chris' idea of a spending fast for the month of October. Could you do it?
- Have you been looking for all of the best pumpkin recipes? No? Too bad. I have. Luckily, Ree over at The Pioneer Woman has it all covered.
- Time to post Dubrovnik, Croatia onto the 'I Want to Go to There' Pinterest board. Those photos... I mean come on.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- I am so thankful for my September sponsors. They're amazing and if you haven't had a chance to visit their shops and blogs, I highly recommend heading over to the sidebar and losing yourself in their awesomeness for a bit.
- I turned 31 on Tuesday and found myself thinking about how I'd like to spend the next year. You can read more about it here.
Ps... I'm still offering 30% off on all sponsorship spots through next Monday. Just head to the Sponsor page and enter BIRTHDAYMONTH at checkout, if you're interested!
Happy weekend, all!