I hope you've all had a productive week! I know I'm ready for the weekend, but I want to leave you with some fun online distractions and the posts from the week, in case you missed anything.
- This farm house in northern Michigan looks incredible. A getaway sounds nice, no?
- I have been listening to these Design Sponge podcasts on my morning walks and just can't get enough. They're so inspiring!
- I love a good GIF, don't you? This series showing high and low tide along the British coastline is amazing.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- On Monday I linked up to my first piece for the Outdoor Women's Alliance. I'm thrilled to be a part of their team and can't wait contribute more!
- Tillamook cheese has always been a favorite, but I'm now pretty in love with their ice cream. I had the opportunity tojoin in the fun at the Sacramento Bloggers & Tillamook Ice Cream Social and I'm so glad I did! Good times.
Have a great weekend, friends!