What a crazy week it's been, my friends! I hope you've made it through and can take a little time to recharge this weekend. That's definitely what I'll be doing!
In the mean time, I've gathered up a few of my favorite finds from around the web along with some posts you may have missed. Also, stay tuned next week for a little announcement (hint September is my birthday month and the blog's birthday month -- get ready, friends).
- Cute animals photographed in unlikely adventure scenes? Yes please.
- This post from the Julia and Yuriy Manchik has me dreaming about Iceland.
- I'm usually not one to use the color pink much in my world, but the lovely Victoria Smith from SF Girl by Bay has me singing a different tune with this post.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- I gave a warm welcome to this month's sponsors on Tuesday. They've been so supportive and I am super grateful to have them around.
- The wonderful team over at Twin Stripe Magazine interviewed me for their blog on Wednesday.
- On Thursday, I shared a few snaps from our river/cabin time last weekend along with my favorite late summer packing essentials.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!