I kicked off last weekend with a day full of wine tasting in Amador County (wine grapes pictured above) to celebrate a dear friend's birthday and this weekend is sure to include plenty of wine as I head off to a bachelorette weekend in Pismo Beach. I can't say I'm too upset about it all. :)
As usual, I've gathered up a few random favorites from around the web and wrapped up the posts for the week in case you missed something. Don't forget, I've also opened up the blog to sponsors and would love to work with a few more fun brands, makers, artists and fellow bloggers. You can learn more about the sponsorship opportunities here, if interested!
- I recently discovered Another Escape and was super excited to dive into the publication when Volume 1 showed up in my mailbox. Such a beautiful magazine.
- These photos of polar bears under water made my heart melt!
- Loved this video + blog post from Adina over at Gluten Free Travelette! I must say, the footage of their pup Parsley is my favorite. :)
Wrap it Up:
- If you're not familiar with the work of Nicholas Wray, scoot on over to Monday's post to learn more about his thriving photography business and how he started out as a creative entrepreneur.
- There are some shiny new travel tips in the app store, my friends! I've added a few things to my Exploring the U.S. Northern Rockies app, so be sure to check it out!
What are you all up to for the weekend? Fun stuff, I hope? Make it count, my friends!